Walk-ins are always welcome; however we recommend calling to schedule an appointment so you do not have to wait or miss your favorite therapist. Our number is (587) 520-7499. We suggest you arrive five minutes early to complete the Client Intake Forms, so your session can begin on time.
What to expect when you arrive:
- Cleanliness. We take pride in our facility and it shows.
- Client Intake Form needs to be filled out initially, and updated on subsequent visits.
- Tell your therapist specifically where you are experiencing discomfort so you get maximum benefit from your session.
- Showers are available if you just come from a hard day at the job site and want to freshen up.
- Session will begin on time and last for the entire time you have booked.
- Hot towel service
- Shower is available again if you want to remove excess massage oils
The different types of massage include:
Active Release Techniques
Bio-mechanical stimulation (BMS) massage
Traditional Chinese massage
Trigger point therapy